Question About Spores??

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
diane
Long Time Contributor

Postby diane » Mon May 12, 2008 10:13 pm

you might want to soak your retainers in efferdent before putting them back in your mouth since you had bleach on them... I wear mine and had c diff for 3 years... i soak them in efferdent... i've not had any problems..

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Tue May 13, 2008 11:27 am

After 2 bouts with C. diff. (& my son's 2 bouts many years earlier), I doubt almost everyone & everything in the medical & dental fields and double check everything. Not a fun way to live, but not much choice. Did have good luck with several in both professions, however. They are "just people" altho. some docs. don't seem to feel that way.

I wear retainers & just soak them in Efferedent. (I had them during my 2nd bout of C. diff.)

For info. on "the spores," see FAQ- Transmission of C. diff. (Info. on "spores")

TheVike
Long Time Contributor

OK OK

Postby TheVike » Tue May 13, 2008 3:30 pm

here is the answer to allllll! Get a straw...insert you know where....and place a balloon on the other end...once passed hehehhe go ahead tie the knot (be sure to wash hands when done) then release it up into the air or outside somewhere what does everyone thiink????? :))))))))))

jaspore
Regular User

sounds good

Postby jaspore » Tue May 13, 2008 5:58 pm

Yes, you sound like you'd be a good leader for the special troops! :)
JASPORE

Wilmington, NC

marscan
Regular Contributor

Re: OK OK

Postby marscan » Tue May 13, 2008 6:14 pm

TheVike wrote: what does everyone thiink????? :))))))))))

I think we all have too much time on our hands...lolol....!! I will however run that by my VFW brothers Vike...and get back to you (LMAO)
"Doctor to patient: I have good news and bad news. The good news is that you are not a hypochondriac....."

jaspore
Regular User

enjoyed

Postby jaspore » Tue May 13, 2008 11:23 pm

Roy, I must admit. I enjoyed the website! ...........
and I too must admit...........LMAO!
We just can't lose our sense of humor about this or anything else that gets us down!
If we can't ask the icky questions, then how can we get the answers we need?
My opine of the whole subject?.......it is a possibility.
Highly recommended to avoid unneccessary exposure to others.
Keep Vike away from my balloons!
JASPORE

Wilmington, NC

marscan
Regular Contributor

Postby marscan » Wed May 14, 2008 10:47 am

wow thanks for the link Roy - enjoyed reading the UK posts. Also gotta say (before we get cut off by the thread length police..lol) that I totally agree Jaspore - keeping a semblence of humor during this disease saved my sanity. I also think it helps in recovery - seratonin being so directly related to gut issues (lotta articles say it decreases odds of IBS post-C Diff too). I had this conversation with my doc and she actually told me she has written Rx's for very low-dose anti-depressants just to help boost the seratonin if she felt a "preventative" need - I found that fascinating, but it sure makes sense. Take care all - and for the love of God, buy some Gas-X...lolol.
"Doctor to patient: I have good news and bad news. The good news is that you are not a hypochondriac....."

Return to “Too Much Information”