motrin use

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
Jan
Regular Contributor

motrin use

Postby Jan » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:53 pm

Hi all. Still tapering vanco and wondering if any one is taking motrin for pain or headaches while using vanco and having c diff?
I really need to take some thing for pain but afraid to down another pill in fear it may flare it up more.

HEATHER28
Long Time Contributor

Postby HEATHER28 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:17 pm

Hi Jan,

I had the same thing happen to me when I was on Vanco. I had menstral Cramps and was afraid to take anything, so I called the Pharmacy and talked to the Pharmacist about taking Advil while on Vanco and he told me that it was fine.

I hope this helps and you start feeling better soon!
Heather

Cdiff free 7yrs! Cdiff left me with IBS but, I am dealing with it!!
"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence I can reach for. Perfection is god's business." Michael J. Fox

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:48 pm

I took tylenol when I had C. diff. w/o a bad reaction. Your best bet is to call your doc. and/or pharmacist.

nsewell
Long Time Contributor

Postby nsewell » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:11 pm

I took it once in awhile but then swich to tylenol cause I fight hemmrroids and you shouldnt take it if you have them.

cindym
Long Time Contributor

Postby cindym » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:17 am

I take tylenol most of the time for headaches. I find that advil sometimes really upsets my stomach (not right then) but the next day.
Cindy

Return to “Too Much Information”