Please let me know if this normal

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
jenkelly15
Regular Contributor

Please let me know if this normal

Postby jenkelly15 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:56 pm

Hi Everyone -

I am so confused by this I have been on vanco for 6 weeks now down to taking the pill every third day. Mostly I have good days, but then I will have a bad day were I go to the bathroom 3-4 times a day and have a stomache. Also, my BM whether once a day or more are always really soft, long, but formed. I mean they basically look the same every time. Is this normal? I know so many of you have been through so much, so if anyone should know it's everyone on this website. It just really scares me that the BM look so similar everytime could this mean the c-diff is not going away. But then I have days were I don't go to the bathroom at all, which makes me feel positive. I don't know what is going on with my c-diff anymore. If anyone can let me know if this is common or if I should be concerned it's not going away that would be great. Thanks for your help.

Nancy1
Administrator

Postby Nancy1 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:22 am

Cindym once posted that anything you see in the toilet with cdiff is normal -- any color, any consistency, anything. So not to worry. It doesn't have anything to do with whether cdiff is going away or not. If it bothers you, don't look.

cindym
Long Time Contributor

Postby cindym » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:39 am

Nancy- Geez its nice to know something I said STUCK! ha!
Cindy

Return to “Too Much Information”