Symtoms questions??

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
carmen
New User

Symtoms questions??

Postby carmen » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:05 pm

Ok I have been off Vanco now 78 days, and ever since I have taken Pentasa, I finish it on Thursday, not sure if it is really doing anything or not so have decided to stop and see. My symtoms are every morning I am woken up with gassy cramps and the urge to go, my stool is formed but definatly not solid. Most days it is just the one time, but some days it is two or three back to back. The rest of the day I feel pretty good, kinda of an upset stomach though, My question is would the Pentasa be masking the symptoms of c diff and it is all going to be back after I quit taking it, or is this just IBS?? I wish I could get some straight ansewers! I am so sick of this
thanks

carmen
New User

Postby carmen » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:06 pm

That is what I am thinking/hoping all this is just side effects from the Pentasa?? I am also taking reuteri once a day, eating yougert, and my Dr. has me taking citrucelle. It definatly helps bulk the stool up. I guess we'll just wait and see what happens after I stop taking it. He said some people take it for years, Ugh Not wanting to do that, eight horse pills a day I am so sick of!

Return to “Too Much Information”