has this happened to you?

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
skipperndallas
Regular User

has this happened to you?

Postby skipperndallas » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:03 pm

I am starting to freak out a bit. Been off med since july 30 my d is getting worse snd worse now everytime I eat I have to go within 30 min and its quite explosive I cant tell if I am relasping or this is severe IBS. i'm not going 30 times a day maybe bout four. my bm's have been gren now are more fluffy and this is a bit much to take.

HEATHER28
Long Time Contributor

Postby HEATHER28 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:06 pm

skipperndallas,
If I were you I would contact your Dr. and asked to be tested. I am NOT a Dr. but, I do have IBS and from what you are describing it dosent sound like IBS to me. 30x'S a day and Green?? I would get it checked out. Get a test down for your own peace of mind.

Good Luck and let us know what you find out.
Heather

Cdiff free 7yrs! Cdiff left me with IBS but, I am dealing with it!!
"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence I can reach for. Perfection is god's business." Michael J. Fox

jeninwi
New User

Postby jeninwi » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:37 pm

Maybe this has been mentioned before - but anything that goes in purple can come out green. Purple Gatorade, purple Pedialyte.... Of course that has nothing to do with the frequency. Hope you feel better soon.

HEATHER28
Long Time Contributor

Postby HEATHER28 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:21 pm

So sorry I miss read your post. I would still go and get a test done however. With IBS you have "Good Days" and "Bad Days" so if your "D" is just getting worse, I would go and see a Dr.

Again sorry for the missunderstanding!
Heather

Cdiff free 7yrs! Cdiff left me with IBS but, I am dealing with it!!
"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence I can reach for. Perfection is god's business." Michael J. Fox

Return to “Too Much Information”