Relaspe or Stalemate

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
skipperndallas
Regular User

Relaspe or Stalemate

Postby skipperndallas » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:27 am

For two days The D went away but my bm turned a weird color,but we solid unitl the second bm on monday was a bit weird. Woke up tuesday with D . uuuuugggggggg talkin bout one step fwd two steps back.I took the last xifaxan and by the afternoon no more D. It's been bout 5 1/2 weeks since I've been on any meds at all and the scope was clear but I feel nausea and thing aren't just quite right. A few years back when i fought this the first time ,I remember the same thing happened round the six week mark but i took one vanc and everything was fine much like boxer77 and his flagyl. But things just aren't normal.I wonder if anyone has ever done fthe FI's via enema without taking the ab's to cleanse the bowel first or without cleaning out their system with the strong laxative.....
I also wonder what does one have to do to win this war.. last time for me was the FI's ... I'm just about beat

skipperndallas
Regular User

Postby skipperndallas » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:52 pm

Still fighting having rough day today, many bm's alternating between snakes and water, does this ever end. I missed my yoghurt this morn but one day shouldn't cause this? ever end?

Return to “Too Much Information”