Yikes the food i ate or relaspe?

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
skipperndallas
Regular User

Yikes the food i ate or relaspe?

Postby skipperndallas » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:02 am

Last night I had a late supper bout eight o clock. I had chicken rice and a few pods of boiled okra. This morning I woke up at 148 the fire alarm went off .darn neighbors then the D hit. and I was expelling okra seed like migrating bird. I was cramping too.Ever sinc i came off xifaxn i've been sick.yesterday morning I was expelling what look like mucasy furballs. I'm so sick I hate this disease.I've got to sit in a class for another nine hours for work today and i haven't had a good night sleep for two nights in a row. ugghhhhhhh

Nancy1
Administrator

Postby Nancy1 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:14 pm

I am really sorry that you are feeling so rotten. Sitting in class today sounds awful. I took Lomotil (which my doc said was okay) when I positively could not get to a bathroom. It sounds like it's the okra and not a relapse, but if you can, I'd go by the 3-day rule. Of course, if you continue to have bad D, it may be a relapse and I'd call your doc. I took klonopin to sleep during cdiff; it's not very addictive and it helped me. I hope you feel better soon. Hang in there.

Return to “Too Much Information”