air bubbles?

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
whitepine
Regular Contributor

air bubbles?

Postby whitepine » Sat May 26, 2007 11:16 pm

A question for this section.

I collected a stool sample tonight for c.diff, it was watery mucus, and when i looked in the cup, there were air bubbles all in there. I have been having a ton of gas, so these little bubbles were there, is that gas bubbles? is white mucus a bad sign for c.diff, or can it be IBS?
Thanks. :)

Christina
Long Time Contributor

Postby Christina » Sun May 27, 2007 5:15 pm

Mucus can be a symptom of IBS. I answered your post about C-diff nausea and included the mucus in there as well. I just had my first bought of IBS last week also containing white mucous. Hang in there. I'm sure all is fine. IBS can be just as bad as C-diff but we will get through it. If you haven't checked out the IBS support group website yet you can at least go on and read about symptoms, treatments, etc. it's quite helpful. It kind of gives you a piece of mind.

http://www.ibsgroup.org/

whitepine
Regular Contributor

Postby whitepine » Mon May 28, 2007 2:06 pm

Thank you for answering my gross question Christina! :) Thank you for the link to that group too, its a BIG group, lots of topics. Thanks!

Return to “Too Much Information”