Bright, Yellow Liquid with Bowel Movement

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
shanor49
New User

Bright, Yellow Liquid with Bowel Movement

Postby shanor49 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:13 am

Hello all,

I'll make this as quick as possible. Does/Did anybody have bright, yellow liquid associated with their bowel movements? I never had green that's mentioned about c-diff bowel movements, just bright, flourescent yellow liquid, that even after I flush the toilet remains a bit in the water. Ok, that's all. I just can't figure out why it's bright yellow...

mugyver
New User

Postby mugyver » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:28 am

yep, I've had that... And had the green and orange etc.. etc.. the green was pretty much only there because I believe the toxins caused my stomach to freak out and attempt to push everything out of my system as quickly as possible not giving my body enough time to absorb everything etc. Once it was no longer solid, there was nothing left in me except for bile etc..which must have passed through during the spasms.

Could also be something your eating...then again, I don't know, I'm not a doctor.

Always consult your physician in the even that something is worrying you. I'd rather annoy my doctor than miss a chance at catching an issue early on.

Connie
Regular Contributor

Postby Connie » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:37 am

Yellow or green liquid is bile. For whatever reason, I think it's just passing through too quickly and not being reabsorbed.
Thomas's Mom

shanor49
New User

Postby shanor49 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:18 am

Thank you for the replies. As gross as my question was, I appreciate it. My colonoscopy is this Thursday so we'll see what he finds...should be interesting! Thanks again...

Return to “Too Much Information”