MOVED FROM ANOTHER FORUM

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
Bobbie
Administrator

MOVED FROM ANOTHER FORUM

Postby Bobbie » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:04 pm

Woman51960
Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:54 pm Post subject: I Despise Mornings too!

Again,. altho. we know diarrhea is usually part of C. diff., please keep your personal experiences in the bathroom in the TMI forum. My mornings aren't a lot of fun either, and I don't want to start my day sharing your experiences. Confine to TMI or post will be deleted.

The minute my feet hit the floor-I have to run to the bathroom. Wash my hands and make a cup of coffee. Before the coffee is ready I am back to the bathroom for another bm. I finally get my coffee and go sit back on the John again...I usually have to go 3 or four times before I can even take my shower. The only thing I am thankful for is that I have a boss whom understands and never gets mad that I am at least an hour late everyday. I am suppose to be to work at 0730, but never get here til after 900.

My whole body aches and hurts the minute I get out of bad. I never had these symptoms before ciff-over a year ago. Everytime I have a cdiff relapse I get pain in my lower abdomen at the site of my incision from my hysterectomy. The site is healed but was infected for quite awhile after the hysterectomy. Is it possible that is where the spores are lurking? I've asked all the Doctors that same question and to date nobody has an answer. Just curious if anyone has an opinion.

whitepine
Regular Contributor

Postby whitepine » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:30 pm

Do you think the coffee could maybe making things worse? I know that it speeds up bowel transit time and gives most people the urge to go. Maybe stopping coffee will help, just a thought. Amazing you can still work with this beast, i am doubled over in cramping pain in bed, wow, i would love to be able to work. :)

unhappystomach
Contributor

Postby unhappystomach » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:43 am

Caffine is a "no-no" for some while they have C-diff.

Return to “Too Much Information”