A statement about dancing?

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
Debbie

A statement about dancing?

Postby Debbie » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:18 pm

I apologize for this post, hopefully someone can help me find this. Yesterday was the first time I had been on this site in months, and I tried the search button to no avail.

Someone recently made a post about trying some probiotics or something else and the person was really excited she/he started dancing because it was working for that person. Can anyone help me find it?? It was supposedly posted by someone else who gave this a try originally. I wanted to see where that was too, since I couldn't find it originally, you all know how that goes, the bathroom breaks and then forgot to look again. I know, I know, (with a grin!!) it could have been in lots of places!! I appreciate any input in advance!!

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:31 am

Debbie,
Sorry. There are so many posts, we can't remember all of them.

The person might have been referring to the probiotic BioK. Several people on this site had luck with it, but I don't believe there is any scientific evidence to prove it is better (or worse) than any other probiotic.

Remember, all probiotic companies are "selling" and since they are supplements, they aren't regulated by the FDA.

Sheila1
Long Time Contributor

Postby Sheila1 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:49 am

Debbie,

Here's the only post I found that included probiotics and dancing around...

http://cdiffsupport.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=427&highlight=dance

Is that the one?

Sheila

Return to “Too Much Information”