Crawling Feeling

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
Woman51960
Contributor

Crawling Feeling

Postby Woman51960 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:28 pm

I have had the same feelings "it's like I feel things moving higher up but the actual elimination is not "felt" very well". I still don't know wheter its from the hysterectomy or the cdiff, but when I mentioned it to the doctor they looked at me like I was crazy. The Obgyn wants to blame it on the cdiff, and my GI doctor has no idea what it is. I don't think we will ever know for sure, but I have spoken to other woman who have had the hysterectomy thing and they have not had the same feeling, so I am suspecting it is a combo of both.

Chrissy
Brand New Poster

Postby Chrissy » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:12 pm

Woman,

I have no idea what you are trying to say in your first sentance, but if I had to guess, it may be something like what I have felt. The longer I go with a flare up, it feel like I have worms writhing around in my butt. Is that what you mean by "things moving higher"? I belive it is the hemmerhoids that I get from going to the bathroom so much. It also sometimes feels like I have a huge rock in my butt wich is the pressure from the inflammed colon and rectum. These may be some of the tings that you have been feeling. Just an idea from my past experiences.
Chrissy

Sheila1
Long Time Contributor

Postby Sheila1 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:43 pm

Hi Woman, for awhile I had the feeling of "things getting ready to have a bowel movement" and when it finally came I didn't feel a thing in my rectum - like the last few inches of me was numb or something. It went away eventually and things 'felt' more normal again.

That it maybe?

Sheila

Return to “Too Much Information”