My sincere apoplogies

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
chris88888888
New User

My sincere apoplogies

Postby chris88888888 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:03 pm

I promise not to post anymore. I would have posted this in that thread but its now locked.

I really am sorry, thank you all.

Best to all,

Chris

Marcia
Long Time Contributor

Postby Marcia » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:13 pm

Chris
Don't feel bad, it doesnt necessarly means that you have to post once. Just that try to get all your questions with concerns in 1 or 2 posts. It was locked because it becomes too long for the Moderators to monitor so sometimes they will do that, it's too hard to follow.
You are new at this but seem well informed already, so if you see that someone has any concerns or questions that you feel you can give support feel free to do so. At first i did not know anything (still don't know much) but i was asking and asking and asking. Now i try to give back.
While i get a new job too because up til now i was working 8 hours a day so i mostly read the posts here.
Hope your family is well soon.
It's amazing how many people you could be friends with if only they'd make the first approach.

chris88888888
New User

Postby chris88888888 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:25 pm

Marcia,

Understood. It is my fault for not reading the rules. In no way do I blame anyone but myself as I have to take responsibility for my own actions. I'm also the new guy on the block and need to learn to fit in, not the other way around.

Again, I'm sorry I even forced admin to take the action as I'm sure it wasn't something they enjoyed doing.

Best to you all and thank you all for answering my questions. It has helped more than you'll ever know. I'll be back from time to time and try and give back. I will mention C Diff to every health care person I come in contact with as to help raise awareness.

Best,

Chris

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:33 am

Chris,
Marcia is right. Inability to post in previous thread was not personal -- threads are locked once they become too long. We have to caution anyone who posts about own problems more than once a day because mods. are volunteers who can't monitor so many posts. (We had one young man who posted 6 or 7X in l day.)

Hope things are going better for both you & your mother.

Return to “Too Much Information”