Horror that started on the 4th of July

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
Barbncco
New User

Postby Barbncco » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:42 pm

Chris, you're going to need to calm down (easier said than done, I know that for sure!) but you're going to make it through this with your mom! I definitely agree with what Marcia has stated~if you're not satisfied with your mom's Dr then shop around for another one. And make sure he/she is familiar with CDiff.....you are becoming very well versed in this subject and should be able to hold your own in any discussions with a doctor. Remember you are the customer~~and they are no better than you are, so they should take the time to make you feel more comfortable.

There is definitely a "new" normal to BMs~~~it's a whole new world out there.....I am dealing with my 11 year old son who suffered through it last year and now is scared to death it's going to come back. He just finished a course of antibiotics for Strep and so far so good...he's got a good doc, and we watch him like a hawk. This all being said just to show that there is hope for you~~hang in there....

chris88888888
New User

Postby chris88888888 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:45 pm

Thanks girls:)

Here's a chance for me to give a little back: I read in one of the threads that someone was looking for the Dannon Activa containing Bifidus. I just found some at one of those Smaller Wal-Mart grocery stores.

Hope that helps someone.

I hope to get over this and become a contributor in helping folks.

Chris

Lauren
Administrator

Postby Lauren » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:54 pm

Chris - Please read site rules at the top of the Questions and General Discussion Sections.

We ask that posters limit questions to one post per day due to limited moderator bandwidth.

Also, graphic descriptions are required to be posted in TMI.

We understand your distress about your mother, but simply do not have the resources to monitor users who post several times each day.

Return to “Too Much Information”