MUCUS & YOGURT

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
nsewell
Long Time Contributor

MUCUS & YOGURT

Postby nsewell » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:56 pm

Does anyone notice when they eat yogurt your bm's are kinda mucusy and fuzzy? I dont know if it's any connection but IVe noticed this whenever I eat yogurt.

Nancy1
Administrator

Postby Nancy1 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:22 pm

nsewell,
Are you lactose-intolerant? Maybe that's why? I eat lots of yogurt and drink kefir every day, so I wouldn't know what things look like without it!

nsewell
Long Time Contributor

Postby nsewell » Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:16 pm

I think I might be. Sometimes dairy bothers me and other times it doesnt. How do you know?? Is there a time frame after you have dairy that you should get sick??

Marcia
Long Time Contributor

Postby Marcia » Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:50 pm

I've read somewhere that if it's going to affect you, you'd know it in half an hour after eating it.
It's amazing how many people you could be friends with if only they'd make the first approach.

cindym
Long Time Contributor

Postby cindym » Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:36 am

Nsewell- I have had problems with yogurt from the beginning of my illness making me have lots of frequency. I recently read in consumer report (august edition) than Dannon Activa has been clinically proven to get bacteria to the intestines and I bought the vanilla variety and it does not seem to do what all the others have to me. You might try it.
Cindy

Return to “Too Much Information”