Stool Color

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
Bobbie
Administrator

Stool Color

Postby Bobbie » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:24 am

Moved to TMI.
Timaca
Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:18 am

Hi all~

Just wondering if you've noticed a change in stool color BEFORE the diarrhea hits.

I know that when I have C. diff, the color is considerably lighter....almost yellowish....(sorry to be descriptive).

Well, I had cramps a few days ago (significant cramps)....and I'm just finishing my two days on the vanco. Tomorrow I would go off for two days, but my stools are looking much lighter in color....looking more like C. diff.

They are still quite formed, but I am concerned. I may do one more day on the vanco, before going off.....

But, any of you notice a color change in your stools before the C. diff hits??

Thanks....Timaca

nsewell
Long Time Contributor

Postby nsewell » Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:58 am

People talk about them turing orange when you have c-diff. I dont think its related. Here is a web site about color and all that.
www.enzymestuff.com/trstools.htm if it doesnt work just try the first part of it

Allison
Administrator

Postby Allison » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:14 am

Posted by Jodie on
Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:42 pm Post subject: green poop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am soooo tired of the green poop. Have been having this for weeks now. Does it ever end????

Christina
Long Time Contributor

Postby Christina » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:51 pm

I would not worry about color as much as consistency. I've had everything from orange to yellow to green. The only real concerns might be if they are black or clay colored.
Only worry if you have diarrhea or not. I know easier said than done!

Jodie
Regular Contributor

Postby Jodie » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:47 pm

Mine go from soft to mushy to diarrhea to soft to mushy to diarrhea!!!! Never ending battle!!! Pretty much always green though!!!

Return to “Too Much Information”