Frequency

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
Crissie
Contributor

Frequency

Postby Crissie » Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:31 pm

has anyone had some days with a lot of frequency of BM but then the next day it is about normal frequency? I have some days where I will go about 7x but no D and the next day it will be 2x no D.

diane
Long Time Contributor

Postby diane » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:20 pm

yes I have.. there are days now where I can go 7 times and the next days just a couple.. Everyone is different.

cindym
Long Time Contributor

Postby cindym » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:04 am

I have been like this for over 4.5 years.........in fact it will be 5 years in August! It is my opinion that our systems will be forever different than they were prior to cdiff.
Cindy

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:51 am

I agree with Cindy. Can't prove it, & this is only my unmedical opinion, but it appears that those who have the longer bouts of C. diff. take longer to recover and return to "normal." Some suffer symptoms for a long time after they are over C. diff. -- call it IBS, post C. diff. colitis or whatever. I first had C. diff. in l993 I was 52 & in all those prior years never had any GI problems. Since C. diff., I have never returned completely to "normal."

Remember, though, both Cindy & I had C. diiff. for a long time, & she has beaten my record!

Marcia
Long Time Contributor

Postby Marcia » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:50 am

it's been almost a year since my first diagnose, and almost 10 months with no c diff and my system is still out of whack and i only had it for almost 2 months. I was doing really good in between these 10 months but it screwed up somehow, my stomach keeps getting upset on and off for some reason. I still go to the b room once a day, rarely twice unless i'm on my period.
I kinda think it will just stay that way forever. Watermelon is my favorite fruit but won't touch it this summer.
So yes, you are lucky if you return like you were before c diff.

Crissie
Contributor

Postby Crissie » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:03 am

thanks....I suffered from IBS before I got the C Diff anyway. Sometimes it is hard to distinguish. I think today I am a bit better though.

Stephanie Wood
New User

got2go got2go right now!

Postby Stephanie Wood » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:08 am

I'm the same way in the morning. I'll go 4 to 6 times with No "D" just with great urgency. I'll get a stomach cramp here and there. I just got off Vanco about a week ago. I was thinking yesterday with the way I have been going. I think I got it again. Every morning it hits me. But, yesterday I went during the day with that urgency. I'm wondering if I can fight it without the Vanco again? I take Multidiopholis 12 made by Solar Ray and I take Barley green. I'm waiting before I start my multi vitamin. I've been eating what I want. This is the most puzzling thing ever. Wish we could all just find the missing piece and be done with it!!

Crissie
Contributor

Postby Crissie » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:58 pm

I would say as long as you aren't having D, you are ok. It sounds like IBS. I have IBS and get cramps then have to go. I know C Diff is the same but I did have more IBS symptoms after the C Diff. They lasted a while--month or so then I went back to norm.

Return to “Too Much Information”