Ladies, that time of month

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
Lissaucd
Regular Contributor

Ladies, that time of month

Postby Lissaucd » Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:16 pm

Any ladies out there have worse symptoms during that time of month? I usually don’t have issues this bad, but my stomach is crampy, going a lot more than usual and looser. I do have my period for 7 days and the first 3 are very heavy. Yesterday I went 5 times! But is also ate a banana on an empty tummy which I didn’t know what a big no no. Last one before bed was completely formed. This morning a little airy. My nerves are not helping the situation. I use to be this bad when I was younger in my teens. But not like this since c diff.

Thanks!!!

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Re: Ladies, that time of month

Postby beth22 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:03 am

There are other women who have reported the same issues. If you look in the search area, you will probably find old posts. I can remember when I had periods in my younger day, way before c difficile, I would sometimes get IBS type issues around that time and there is a lot of literature out there about fluctuating hormone levels causing GI problems. I would not worry about it, but maybe try and eat more bland food around that time of the month if you know you will have issues.

Lissaucd
Regular Contributor

Re: Ladies, that time of month

Postby Lissaucd » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:56 am

As always Beth, thank you for your kindness!

Return to “Too Much Information”