Relapse or Post IBS?

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
Bobbie
Administrator

Re: Relapse or Post IBS?

Postby Bobbie » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:43 pm

Andy,
You ate a "bag of nuts?" Wahoo, lots of roughage. Go easy. Minimize alcohol.

andy2007
Regular User

Postby andy2007 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:57 am

Thanks Roy for the reminder, and Zay for the diet tips. You are right though Bobbie - I am nuts. Lol. Too much worry just makes everything worse. I have started today better though and just went once this morning.

For the record, I haven't been entirely reckless with my diet though. I introduced foods carefully, ate bland for about a month and was okay eating many of my old foods after testing them out a bit at a time. My doctor suggested this. I also tested alcohol a few times a couple of weeks ago and had no issues the next day. I also ate, nuts, steak, fries, ice cream, pudding, pastas and all kinds of bread to name a few. Didn't have any issues, and if anything, my stool patterns and consistency normalized more as I got back to my old foods.
That being said, something started this bad IBS flair (if that's what it is. Hopefully not a relapse). I guess with IBS this is just the nature of the beast. It can occur without rhyme or reason.
I will go back to a bland diet for a while and see what happens.

Andrew

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:49 pm

Andy2007,

No one said you were nuts - only a comment on excessive eating of nuts.Go slow on roughage for awhile.

andy2007
Regular User

Postby andy2007 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:00 pm

Ha ha

I must have read that wrong. My apologies. I didn't think anything of it anyway. I am a bit nuts, and my wife thinks so too as I am driving her mad at the moment. Time to take a chill pill.

Andrew

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:33 pm

Andy,
Actually it was a typo - corrected when I discovered it.

C diff drives all a little nutty.

roy
Administrator

Postby roy » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:45 pm

Freudian slip?

Return to “Too Much Information”