2 weeks post FMT

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
Lshuttle
Brand New Poster

2 weeks post FMT

Postby Lshuttle » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:33 pm

Hello Everybody! My name is Lauren and I’m a 21y/o female who has has c diff since June 2016. I recently had a third relapse and I was finally allowed to get an fmt!! Everything seems to be going really well and no diarrhea or anything, which is amazing. There is one thing though, my gas and my farts are SO BAD. Like absolutely rancid and it never even smelt like that when I had c diff. Does anyone know if this is normal? I’m scared my c diff is relapsing or growing and I am having constant paranoia. This is my only issue but the smell and the amount of gas I’m having is crazy. If anyone has any leads as to why it smells like my insides are rotting let me know. Thanks so much!

FrankS
Regular User

Re: 2 weeks post FMT

Postby FrankS » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:44 pm

Lauren , I am six weeks out from mine and have the same situation. It is really bad. I've been eating yogurt and kefir since the FMT but still have the same problem gas. Hopefully someone can answer.

Return to “Too Much Information”