White spots in stool

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
Cm1619
Regular Contributor

Re: White spots in stool

Postby Cm1619 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:18 pm

Thank you David! I do think the lack of appetite is the worry about what I saw yesterday and how crappy I still feel. Just like I'm getting a cold or something. Normal stools now. Still just that once today, yay!

My daughter is also a 15 month old, teething monster this week :) She hasn't been sleeping so neither am I. I hope that's part of the connection with how bad I feel.

Nika- so funny that the same thing happened to you with the rice!

Hoping for rest tonight and negative test results next week!!

Cm1619
Regular Contributor

Postby Cm1619 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:30 am

Thanks David! So funny about the sesame seeds!!

I posted a new topic in the general forum but my results came back normal! Still dealing with on and off nagging nausea though :( Hoping the test results ease my mind as the day continues and I can eat again!

Luckily my weight isn't dropping to fast even though this has been going on for 5-6 days now. I've only lost maybe a pound but originally I thought I'd lost a lot more when I first posted!

Davidtm
Regular Contributor

Postby Davidtm » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:33 pm

Hey I'm glad to hear of your negative results. Definitely good results should ease your mind. We all hope for good results on these tests and I think it's good for digestion and appetite when things go well. It's good that the weight loss hasn't been too much and hopefully that appetite will return.

georgina
Long Time Contributor

Postby georgina » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:09 am

Sesame seeds can't be digested . if I'm eating a cracker topped with sesame seeds later i'll be seeing those in my stool . Even my dog can't digest those , i given him a small amount from the same cracker and saw the seeds in his stool when i cleaned it.

Return to “Too Much Information”