Embarrasing question related to home FE!!

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
georgina
Long Time Contributor

Embarrasing question related to home FE!!

Postby georgina » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:48 am

Hy guys my name is Georgiana and i'm 30 year old female nurse from Romania.I've been having this horribile infection since april when i've started anti-TB meds for a TB suspicion.I've started with metronidazole then got switch to Vanco and did a taper (interrupted the TB-meds while on Vanco), felt better for a month , back on TB meds (normal stool 1-3 times a day) and then after a month , one day , out of nowhere frequency increased and the consistency decreased so i tested again and it was weak positive result (sorry for my english). I was put back on Vanco but this time i wasn't getting better (as i was not allowed to interrupt the TB-meds anymore). So after 3 weeks of Vanco i stopped it and started home enemas with my husband as donor but since then i've only has mushy , loose , sometimes undigested stool and sometimes M, frequency 3-6 times a day and one day mild cramping in the morning but no other symptome(no WD or blood).I have energy , i have an appetite etc. Today is day 7 of FE and i only went once and it was more mush.For those who did home enemas, my question is how long until i will see a solid BM again or at least semiformed.I am so worried that FE are not working.

Return to “Too Much Information”