I used to enjoy pooping.

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
chillasboots
Contributor

I used to enjoy pooping.

Postby chillasboots » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:46 pm

Now I freak out, maybe it's cause I'm not done dealing with cdiff. I actually used to enjoy using the bathroom sometimes it even made me feel better even on my worst ibs days. I was just thinking about my life before cdiff and my horrible car accident, it wasn't perfect but I really appreciated my old life. Everytime I look in the toilet or eat I can't help but panic as to what might be there or happen, sad that one thing can dramatically change your life. I sometimes don't even trust a fart n I learned that lesson the hard way when I was at the trauma ward at UNMH when I first got cdiff and couldn't move cause of all my broken bones n surgery on my stomach. I had to use the bathroom n couldn't move or walk but I'd fart in bed sometimes n that was a huge mistake so I forced myself to get up n use the bathroom even if I sharted in my panties getting there. Lol ugh sorry for the rant but this was something I used to enjoy and miss. No more worrying and more time enjoying.

Danielle

Lisa33
Long Time Contributor

Re: I used to enjoy pooping.

Postby Lisa33 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:07 pm

I love your last line, Danielle - "No more worrying and more time enjoying." Given everything that you have been through, it is time to enjoy life and put this worrying behind you. I know that you are still going through a lot, but it is so important to focus on the positives. Everything that you have gone through has made you so much stronger, and some day c-diff will be in the distant past.

I wish you all the best and to better, less-worrying days ahead!
Lisa

Return to “Too Much Information”