I think its back =c....

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
Katokit
Contributor

I think its back =c....

Postby Katokit » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:01 pm

The last few days my stools have been getting softer and increasing. Well today they werent formed at all, and there was also mucus. Its not yellow or terrible smelling. But my stomachs making all kinds of noooises. Ive been watching what I eat so its definetly not food. And i dont think acidopholis would go this bad. Possible relapse now? =c
Last edited by Katokit on Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seekingcure
Long Time Contributor

Re: Dont know what to do...

Postby seekingcure » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:17 am

You could have post infectious IBS. Many have it after c-diff. You can expect to have ups and downs during recovery, but in general should be starting to feel better, although it might take months for your BM's to return to normal. You might find it best to stick with a bland diet at first and gradually add in different foods to see how they affect you. Could you have eaten anything that is causing your current symptoms? If things are consistently going downhill, then it's time to contact the doctor.
Bea

getwellsoon
Long Time Contributor

Postby getwellsoon » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:24 am

You state you have D but then in the next sentence say they're still formed???? If you have formed stools you are probably fine. Diarrhea is all watery, with no solid consistency at all. The gut takes a long while to heal, Bea is correct. They can be all over the place. As long as you feel somewhat decent and aren't having watery D you are in the recovery stage now. Hope today is a better day. Soft stools are normal after meds for CDiff but ask your Dr. if you are nervous. I had them for over a year. Let us know how you do.
CAROL

Katokit
Contributor

Postby Katokit » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:20 pm

The last few days my stools have been getting softer and increasing. Well today they werent formed at all, and there was also mucus. Its not yellow or terrible smelling. But my stomachs making all kinds of noooises. Ive been watching what I eat so its definetly not food. And i dont think acidopholis would go this bad. Possible relapse now? =c

Im going to take the test tomorrow, but should i take vanco right away?

Return to “Too Much Information”