Floating stool?

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
floranomore
Regular User

Floating stool?

Postby floranomore » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:09 am

I have noticed a lot of Gas being expelled along with my stools and every so often when my stool tries to form I am often noticing that some or all of it is floating on the water. Is this normal?

roy
Administrator

Re: Floating stool?

Postby roy » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:53 am

Instead of asking questions that have been asked so many times before you can search the site for the answers.
During the festive season posters will be limited to one post about themselves a day.
The search facility is a good way to get info as most things have already been covered.

floranomore
Regular User

Re: Floating stool?

Postby floranomore » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:07 am

Roy - I used the search function and found 4 pages of results. Most of which having nothing to do with stools, the few which do have to do with it talk about Mucus floating on water, a certain Probiotic they have tried causing it (happening all the time), fiber, etc. I found no mention of anyone experiencing it every now and then, unless I overlooked something in more results which did not fit? Additionally, I have found the search feature does not always work when searching for things, mainly the things which are actually more commonly asked and have to use google search to better find information. Additionally I am Sorry if this answer breaks the posting limit rule.

Return to “Too Much Information”