Color of feces

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
mfocer
New User

Color of feces

Postby mfocer » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:05 am

Good morning! Since people who have suffered through this disease are the only ones that understand I'm reaching out to see if anyone else has suffered through these symptoms. I'm a couple months post Cdiff. I took my niece & nephew to the movies on Sunday & indulged in popcorn... I think that it triggered an episode. Monday morning I had horrible D. I have solid again this morning but it was yellow. I try to convince myself it's just post Cdiff IBS??? Anyone on here suffer through the yellow? That is coupled with noises that sound like there's a war going on in my intestines:(. I don't really sleep through the night anymore either... I think it may be the worry.

getwellsoon
Long Time Contributor

Re: Color of feces

Postby getwellsoon » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:52 am

Sounds like the popcorn did a number. Popcorn is very hard to digest in a healthy colon so it doesn't surprise me that yours is upset. Too soon for popcorn. I wouldn't worry about color, it means nothing most of the time. Just what you eat etc. If you see dark red like blood in stool then you can worry a little but that still could be hemmorhoids. Hope today is better and things settle down. Eat lite and you should be fine.
CAROL

Michelle7198
Contributor

Re: Color of feces

Postby Michelle7198 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:57 pm

Mine has been yellow once so far. I'm only a week post c diff. I did add some different foods so that could be it.

Return to “Too Much Information”