two month later

Since c-diff is a disease of the "lower half", so to speak, we find that many of our members cannot refrain from discussing what comes out the bottom end. If you must do it, please do it here.
rhodeislandborn
Brand New Poster

two month later

Postby rhodeislandborn » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:18 pm

Hi everyone, I posted my story a few months ago and have since then improved but I still am dealing with some things...
I went to the hospital a few weeks after my hospitalization with c-diff, suffering from severe abdominal pain, a stool test was ran and it came back negative for C-Diff so I was released just on that note. That was about a month and a half ago and I still experience symptoms of "stomach upset," I'm not sure if it is truly C-Diff though. Every morning I have a bowel movement and the same time and it causes me to curl up in pain and it is mostly solid but towards the end it is loose. Every once in a while I get diarrhea like this morning, and it actually caused me to pass one of my daily pills which reminded me of the C-Diff ordeal. Dealing with both menstrual cramps and abdominal pain is something which still remains very confusing to me. I am still taking fiber daily and I am taking a probiotic as well. I just hope I don't relapse. Any thoughts?

By the way, I'm a 17 year old female, have a history of IBS, mono, ovarian cysts, and unexplained abdominal pains. I take pristiq, trazodone, welbutrin, birth control, fiber, and probiotics on a daily basis.
Ashley

roy
Administrator

Re: two month later

Postby roy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:31 am

Sorry but we can't diagnose on an Internet site
One thing though
If you think your passing unabsorbed medication then DO NOT trust birth control pills!!!

Return to “Too Much Information”