Common Oral Osteoporosis Drugs Link To Serious Jaw Necrosis

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
sks001
Regular Contributor

Postby sks001 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:18 am

OMG Bobbie, $150 co-pay - is it made of gold? Wonder what full price would be. I thought Vanco was outrageous w/o insurance.

Ouch, don't care how small needle is, I don't think I could ever give myself a shot. Funny story - had a cousin many years ago that is now deceased that developed full-blown diabetes. Nurse in hospital gave her several oranges and a hypodermic needle to practice giving shots. When nurse came back later, cousin had eaten all the oranges and didn't practice using the needle - she was a trip - lol.

I relate to you so much about being previously perfectly healthy, then had to have emergency gallbladder removal, then got C-Diff from touching something dirty in hospital, and since then one strange thing after another, dental problems, etc. etc., etc., and old age kicking in. Used to look 15 years or more less than my age, and now, after only 2 years, look at least 15 years older.
Sandy
Southeast Michigan

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away".

Return to “Free Form Discussion”