Off site for a week

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
HEATHER28
Long Time Contributor

Off site for a week

Postby HEATHER28 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:15 pm

I will be going out of town starting tomorrow 10/03/08 and will not be back for about a week. I will try to up date the Google Alerts before I leave.

Have a great rest of the week and a wonderful weekend.

Talk to you all soon :o)
Heather

Cdiff free 7yrs! Cdiff left me with IBS but, I am dealing with it!!
"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence I can reach for. Perfection is god's business." Michael J. Fox

Nancy1
Administrator

Postby Nancy1 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:51 pm

Heather, I hope you are doing something fun. Enjoy your time away from the site. We'll miss you.

HEATHER28
Long Time Contributor

Postby HEATHER28 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:13 pm

Thanks Nancy,
I am doing something fun! We are going camping with some friends and I am really looking forward to it! Work has been just crazy and I just need a break.

We are going to a place down in Southern Ohio called "Hocking Hill's" it is really beautiful down there. We rented a cabin and we are just going to eat, relax, party and have a goodtime..lol!
Heather

Cdiff free 7yrs! Cdiff left me with IBS but, I am dealing with it!!
"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence I can reach for. Perfection is god's business." Michael J. Fox

Return to “Free Form Discussion”