Off Site for a Month

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Bobbie
Administrator

Off Site for a Month

Postby Bobbie » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:13 pm

Due to personal problems & upcoming trip to UK, I will be off the site for approx. a month - back the middle of Sept.

Because all the mods. are either out of town or overworked, pls. limit your questions. Consult ALL USERS READ THIS FIRST FAQ before posting. Feel free to PM or Email each other for support.

Sorry we are so limited in our "help" resources. Situation should improve next month. Feel better, everyone.

sks001
Regular Contributor

Postby sks001 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:41 am

Bobbie -

Hope your mother gets better or is at least stable enough for you to be able to take your trip to the UK to visit your second and third generation, your pain from your fall eases so you don't have to take a donut cushion on the plane (ha ha - wonder if airlines consider that extra luggage and charge for it as they are all doing), and that you have a great, restfull time with your family.

Sorry, can't remember if it's your son or daughter in the UK and how many children they have. Read it before, but can't remember at the moment, especially this late at night where I am.

Obviously, you will be sorely missed by all the site members !!! I'm sure many of the more vocal regulars will try to fill the gap until your return.

Have a GREAT holiday ... you deserve it.

Sandy
Southeast Michigan

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:12 pm

Roy,
Thx. for info. Usually check weather on the Internet, but if it's as accurate in the UK, as it is here, it's the same as docs. -- 50% right most of the time.

Always take an unbrella, a light raincoat with a hood, & sweaters. Took me months to deciper what a "jumper" is. Won't take my "wellies" though.

I'll be so glad to get on the plane! Hope we make it. Can hardly wait to see those kids!

Return to “Free Form Discussion”