RIP Tony Snow...

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
marscan
Regular Contributor

RIP Tony Snow...

Postby marscan » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:51 am

What a classy, inspirational man. He'll be missed.
"Doctor to patient: I have good news and bad news. The good news is that you are not a hypochondriac....."

TheVike
Long Time Contributor

Postby TheVike » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:01 am

I liked him alot as well! How bout Bobby Murcer passign as well..and I believe another celeb I can t think of the name now oh how life and your mortality comes closer kncocking to the door as you get older, huh?

maryinflorida
Regular Contributor

Postby maryinflorida » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:41 pm

I was truly sad to hear about Tony Snow's death, even if I did not agree with his political views. I hated him when he was press secretary but once he was off the pulpit I wanted him to win his courageous fight against cancer. Except for the job he was doing, he seemed to be a good person who loved his family. He was too young to die! He and his family deserved better.

Maybe Tim Russett was the other celebrity you were thinking about. He was the moderator of Meet the Press every Sunday morning, one of the best shows on television. No more: the show died when he did.

Too many good people dying too young!

marscan
Regular Contributor

Postby marscan » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:10 pm

My condolences to Mr. Snow and his family certainly werent meant to inject politics into a support site- ick who cares who the man votes for - he was a good person. He died of colon cancer way too young, and was truly fighting the good fight. I think we all were hoping he'd beaten it. Truly a loss.
"Doctor to patient: I have good news and bad news. The good news is that you are not a hypochondriac....."

TheVike
Long Time Contributor

Postby TheVike » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:09 pm

Yes Russert who I was refering to that s him!!!!

marscan
Regular Contributor

Postby marscan » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:16 pm

Did you see the tribute they did for Russert Vike? So sad, what a cool guy :(

Return to “Free Form Discussion”