To jeninwi

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Nancy1
Administrator

To jeninwi

Postby Nancy1 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:36 am

Welcome to the group that no one wants to join. Be sure to read "All Users Read This," Dr. Borody's article, Dr. McDonald's article (in the FAQ section under Articles by Experts), and all sections in FAQ that interest you.

In your case history you mention that you are going to taper down on vanco, and that you have just reduced your vanco dosage. This often results in changes in bathroom visits, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Also, achy legs are something that many of us experience. If either symptom bothers you a lot or gets worse, though, check with your doc.

What you said about your friends happened to me too. I'd been having lunch once a month with a group of women for some years. After I got cdiff, they stopped inviting me. Even after I recovered, they waited about a year before they would have lunch with me again. So I can understand about feeling dirty and diseased, when friends treat us like that. I think those of us with cdiff are so aware of personal hygiene, and do so much handwashing and bleaching, that we are probably cleaner than our friends!

jeninwi
New User

thank you for your support!

Postby jeninwi » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:56 am

Thanks so much for your kind words and support. Looking back at my case history now I regret how "whiny" I sounded. :) I'm feeling somewhat better today. It's so comforting to hear from others who have gone through the same thing.

Return to “Free Form Discussion”