Why.....

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
TheVike
Long Time Contributor

Why.....

Postby TheVike » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:21 pm

am I not being or seing the yellow post it notes to the left of the threads??? I have no idea w/o looking a the dates whether someone has written new!??? Not kewl????? Please check your system... By the way I think and pray God I have beaten this I KNOW I have or my stomach is not normal so to speak probably a result of IBS however I think the DanActive products are reaaaaly helping my gut!

HEATHER28
Long Time Contributor

Postby HEATHER28 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:47 pm

I also think that DanActive helped me too. I drank a bottle of DanActive three times a days (spaced out with Vanco). IBS is a pain but, you will eventually adjust give your gut time to heal. Oh and just a side note I drank so much of that stuff when I had CDiff that I cant even look at it now...that and flavored water..YUCK!!
Heather

Cdiff free 7yrs! Cdiff left me with IBS but, I am dealing with it!!
"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence I can reach for. Perfection is god's business." Michael J. Fox

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:46 pm

The Vike,
If you click on "Log on to check your messages," the yellow box indicating new messages will pop up.

TheVike
Long Time Contributor

I did...

Postby TheVike » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:11 am

and it always says i have no new messages I am referencing the public forum all the threads I am or PMed you I ll look closer at it next time TY

Return to “Free Form Discussion”