Thanks

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Woman51960
Contributor

Thanks

Postby Woman51960 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:17 pm

I appreciate your kindness and sympathy. I know everyone on here has their own individual case story and for some it is a really long battle. Somedays I do not have the strength to fight the battle, but on good days I keep searching for the "right" person who is willing to take on the battle of pursuing this further. Why doesn't a patient have a right to know what each hospitals infection control policy is. The public is paying for the hospital services so we should have a right to that information.

A while back I had read somewhere, (can't remember where) of an actual cdiff patient that died and the family was pursuing a suit against the hospital. The case was actually going to be heard at the Supreme Court. I never did hear the final verdict, but am still curious if anyone out there may know I would appreciate it if you can tell me where to look for it.

Return to “Free Form Discussion”