Merry Christmas

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
whitepine
Regular Contributor

Merry Christmas

Postby whitepine » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:07 am

Not sure where to post this one!

I just wanted to thank everyone who has helped me over the past 2 years. I have been scared and alone fighting this dreadful beast. I don't know where I would be without all of your support and kindness.
Is there a way to donate to this board? I would like to do that for the holidays.

Bless all of you! Happy Holidays and THANK YOU ALL. :)

Bobbie
Administrator

Merry Christmas

Postby Bobbie » Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:50 pm

Merry Christms to all and best wishes for a C. diff.-free New Year.

Nancy1
Administrator

Postby Nancy1 » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:06 pm

To donate to this board, buy a bracelet (or several, and give them as New Year presents!). See the info on the list of topics; I think it's called Support This Site. I too don't know where I would have been without this site and all the great folks here. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and the best for all other holidays to everyone! And a better 2007!

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:16 pm

Nancy has a great idea. To show your support for the site, buy a C. diff. bracelet -- and wear it. The site is strictly nonprofit -- mods. aren't paid --but the owner has expenses: registering the site every year and paying the webmaster.

Christina came up with the ideas for bracelets and did all the work. She has lots left -- rather a surprise that people who find the site so helpful (especially those who post so frequently) don't want to spend $5.00 towards its upkeep. Where else would you find support at such a low cost?

Make a New Year's resolution: buy a bracelet (or several), wear it, and help publicize the disease that has changed so many of our lives.

The UK and several other countries are now funding C. diff. research. (See Media Reports.) I think the web site in the UK is partially responsible as the founder and the site members are so proactive. How about us?

Christina
Long Time Contributor

Postby Christina » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:39 pm

Thanks guys for the sales pitch!

Happy Holidays and here's to a very happy and healthy, c-diff free New Year for all.

2007 WILL BE OUR YEAR TO MAKE THE WORLD AWARE!!!!!

Return to “Free Form Discussion”