To Cindy

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Nancy1
Administrator

To Cindy

Postby Nancy1 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:05 pm

How are you doing with your feet? Better, worse, no change? Are you able to do any Christmas shopping? Also, I think you said that you were pulsing off vanco again. How is that going? I hope you are able to enjoy this season, at least somewhat. Take care. I'm sending you hugs and warm wishes.

cindym
Long Time Contributor

Postby cindym » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:02 pm

Thanks Nancy.........doing fine thus far. The anti-inflammatory drugs are not doing me much good as I am not able to take the 2nd dose everyday due to it causing cramping/diarrhea. Cdiff wise I am pulsing and at 3 off and 2 on and doing okay for now. It is hard to tell when you have so many things wrong WHICH is causing the problems however.

Hope you are doing well. Kept my little 2.5 year old grandson tonight and he is something else! He is so cute right now!
Cindy

Return to “Free Form Discussion”