To Christina

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Nancy1
Administrator

To Christina

Postby Nancy1 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:04 pm

I just read your case history update and I'm encouraged that you are doing well. You've been through so much for so long. Hurray for mild symptoms and more energy! I really hope you're about to kick the beast for good!

HEATHER28
Long Time Contributor

Postby HEATHER28 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:47 am

I am so happy to hear that you are ATLEAST feeling a little better. It is funny I was going to e-mail you last night to see how you were doing and then I seen your post. I hope that you continue to get better and better!! You will beat this!!! :-)
Heather

Cdiff free 7yrs! Cdiff left me with IBS but, I am dealing with it!!
"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence I can reach for. Perfection is god's business." Michael J. Fox

Christina
Long Time Contributor

Postby Christina » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:06 pm

Thanks to both of you. I can't say things are perfect as I am still often nauseous and every BM is D. but it is very controlled. I had a bad few days last week where I went 5 times but normally only once or twice. It just has no form what so ever. I'm not sure if it's going to blow at some point because I am still positive and still have symptoms but for now my Dr. and I decided unless necessary to stay off of the Vanco in hopes I can kick it out on my own. .
I'm having fun and functioning very well and enjoying running around with my kids who keep me extremely busy! I'm keeping my fingers crossed but am ready if it happens and will not let it take me down without a good fight. I'll keep plugging away until it goes.

supersmurf
Contributor

Postby supersmurf » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:55 pm

I'm glad to hear that you are doing okay off the vanco. I hope this goes away on its own, you've had it way too long. Good luck and have fun with your kids.
Supersmurf

Return to “Free Form Discussion”