To Cindym

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Nancy1
Administrator

To Cindym

Postby Nancy1 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:22 pm

Hi, Cindy,
I've been wondering how your foot is doing, and just read your case history update. Gosh, you have been through so much with cdiff, and with your foot, and now your feet. And with endless doctors. I am glad that you like the rheumatologist and mainly hope that he can do something to help you. Soon!! At any rate, it's good to hear that your cdiff is under control. I wish you the very best with your pulsing. And with your feet. I have all of my fingers and toes crossed for you. Hang in there. Hugs!

cindym
Long Time Contributor

Postby cindym » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:20 pm

Thanks Nancy it has been a very frustrating road and it seems it is taking forever to get a diagnosis. I don't know how many more test they can run! Hate to even ask. I have good days and bad. For the most part cdiff is behaving itself.....thank goodness and I decided since I am pretty much house bound due to not being able to walk alot it is a good time to pulse and try once again to come off vanco. I doubt seriously it will work but maybe there might just be one miracle left for me out there somewhere.
Talked to pharmacist today and he said as long as I am taking vanco that probiotics are just being killed off (which I already knew) but I am taking them once again and eating yogurt like it is going out of style. This foot and leg thing is worrying actually more than the cdiff at this point.
Cindy

Return to “Free Form Discussion”