I owe a major apology!

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Knitter
Regular Contributor

I owe a major apology!

Postby Knitter » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:11 am

My new neighbour upstairs found out four weeks ago that she was pregnant, then two days later she found out she has thyroid cancer. Three days later, she "tried" to miscarry, but the baby is strong and hung in there. As a result, I spend a lot of time helping with the four year old, the three year old and the one year old that she has. The baby does not walk yet and she is not allowed to pick him up as he weighs in at 31 lbs. All of her babies are boys and she is desperate for a girl child, so she is praying that this baby stays put. Help her along by saying a prayer for her please. I will try hard to spend a little more time here. I am so sorry I have not had a chance to drop in, other than to post my success story.
Vancocin 250 mg. 4 X daily, Bio-K+, 4 acidophilis pills. IBS, Type II Diabetes, A-typical Menieres. C. Diff. 6X/11 months til May/2006; recurred Sept. 26, 2010.
Take care, stay safe and be happy!
Knitter

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:15 am

Knitter,
Don't worry about it. You are doing "good stuff" in other ways. Hope you are doing well. We do miss you & your sense of humor on the site, but, as you know, we are always here -- and growing.

Hope your personal problems are resolved.

Return to “Free Form Discussion”