I dont understand whats gone down

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
gwhite
Brand New Poster

I dont understand whats gone down

Postby gwhite » Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:52 pm

Been unable to enter site since 1pm today. Have we amalgamated with the rest of the world, if so thats great. Feel a bit lost at the moment but guess Ill get the hang of it.

Regards

Gail

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:53 pm

Gail,
Don't understand your post. To my knowledge, the site hasn't been down. Aren't you a member of the UK site?

gwhite
Brand New Poster

Hi Bobbie

Postby gwhite » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:10 am

Yes im with the uk site. I can log into anything else on the internet but not uk c-diff site. I think its a conspiracy!!

Gail

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:51 pm

Gail,
They are probably having problems with their server. This also happens on us periodically. (We also use phpBB.) Graziella & Mark have done a wonderful job on the UK site.

We have the same problems in the US as you have in the UK. C. diff. is under recognized & under treated, and hygiene is not adequate. We have several nurses who post and say they never realized how serious it could be and even a research doc. posted once & said the same thing.

My son lives in the UK & thinks your health system is better than in the US, but he's had only one hospital experience & it wasn't with C. diff., thank God.

I'm sure your site will be up soon. Give it a day or two.

Return to “Free Form Discussion”