An apology for the room!

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Knitter
Regular Contributor

An apology for the room!

Postby Knitter » Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:51 pm

I am sorry I have not been here in a week or so. We had a death in the family and things have been very busy. I have been back and forth between the surviving partner and trying to take care of both grandchildren at the same time, as well as starting a part time job once a week babysitting three little boys under the age of 4. I haven't forgotten you all, nor the help that you gave me when I needed it. I will try to do better now that the funeral and wake are over and things are returning to "normal". So sorry again for my absence.
Vancocin 250 mg. 4 X daily, Bio-K+, 4 acidophilis pills. IBS, Type II Diabetes, A-typical Menieres. C. Diff. 6X/11 months til May/2006; recurred Sept. 26, 2010.
Take care, stay safe and be happy!
Knitter

cindym
Long Time Contributor

Postby cindym » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:18 am

Knitter- Sorry for your loss as I know it can be a really trying time on top of having other stressful things going on in life. Glad to see you back!
Cindy

Knitter
Regular Contributor

Postby Knitter » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:47 am

Thanks Cindy! To be honest the poor woman is better off where she is now. She had cancer for 20 years and it ate her slowly. The last year has been the worst for her. She is no longer suffering and for that I am very grateful.

The job is only on Fridays so it is not too trying on my nerves. My grandchildren finally went home so I am enjoying a bit of peace and quiet. Now I have cleaning I MUST do.
Vancocin 250 mg. 4 X daily, Bio-K+, 4 acidophilis pills. IBS, Type II Diabetes, A-typical Menieres. C. Diff. 6X/11 months til May/2006; recurred Sept. 26, 2010.
Knitter

Nancy1
Administrator

Postby Nancy1 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:43 pm

Knitter, I am so sorry for your loss. And I certainly know about cancer being a horrible disease. To fight it for 20 years must have been awful.

I appreciated your comment in another post about "normal." You are right, who among us is normal? Certainly I can't make that claim. I think I am trying to find a new normal.

((((Big hugs))))

Knitter
Regular Contributor

Postby Knitter » Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:36 am

Normal is NOT a word I would use to describe myself. I never have claimed to be "normal". Life goes on......
Knitter

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:27 pm

So what's normal? I don't think there is any such person/plant/place.

cindym
Long Time Contributor

Postby cindym » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:15 pm

Normal?-----------New definition required for dictionary-------meaning: before hearing, learning or having cdiff! ---- During cdiff and after, life will never be the same!
Cindy

Return to “Free Form Discussion”