More D. . . . Tests

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:56 pm

Knitter,
Thx. for kind thoughts. Hope you are doing better & your problems have resolved.

After a long bout with C. diff. you can't expect things to return to "normal" immediately. They still haven't for me, & it's been 6 yrs. since I had active C. diff. Good days, bad days. After years of this, I no longer panic. Besides, I have so many other parts of my body to worry about! I think I'll choice a "Part Day" for each!

Hang in there. Remember, you promised to continue to post to support others! We are counting on you.

diane
Long Time Contributor

Postby diane » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:46 am

Bobbie,
Glad your home ok and safe and sound.. I hope all turns out well. You have been through alot ove rthe years!! Feel better,

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:08 pm

Thx., Diane. Hope you are doing well & enjoying your summer off work. How are you doing?

diane
Long Time Contributor

Postby diane » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:54 am

Bobbie,
I am enjoying most days.. WE have been doing alot of work around here. I just started Thursday one on and 9 off!!! So lets see if this goes well. I feel close. I keep my fingers crossed and say lot s of prayers... I hope you are going to be ok and please keep us updated. You have been through heck and back. I'm going to make an appointment fo r the doc for the first of August. I have some quiestions on some issues that make me nervous. WE'll see what he says.

HOpe you feel better!!!!

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:42 am

Diane,
l on & 9 off sounds promising. Hope you haven't developed other problems post C. diff. Some of us have but who knows if they are related?

diane
Long Time Contributor

Postby diane » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:27 am

Bobbie,
I am assuming the problems are from the c diff.. i get tingling and numbness in my hands, face and arms... i know i have ibs already, and i get some bad arthritic pain somedays. So i can deal with the arthritis and ibs its the others that are a concern........... Hope your feeling well

Diane

Return to “Free Form Discussion”