Best gift ever

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
BetsyS
Regular Contributor

Best gift ever

Postby BetsyS » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:25 am

A toilet seat bidet! 25 months ago I would have laughed at the mere idea, but 2 years ago this month I had cancer surgery and caught CDiff in the hospital. It all has left me with chronic D and all that goes with it. My niece is a physician and got both me and my mother Bidet toilet seats from Costco for Christmas last year. We we didn't set them up immediately because we had to install outlets by the toilet, but omg- best thing ever!! it really helps with soreness D and TP cause, and I feel so much cleaner. Now the question remains what to do with the fort I built with with my stockpiled TP?

In all seriousness, I recommend looking at it for your household. Both my sister and mom love it, so much so my sister is installing one at her house. I recommend dropping Santa a hint. They're not that expensive, Costco has one on sale for $200.

Wendy J.
Brand New Poster

Re: Best gift ever

Postby Wendy J. » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:54 pm

Thanks for this tip. I will check out the supply at Costco.

Return to “Free Form Discussion”