Covid and disinfecting

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Zapper
Regular Contributor

Covid and disinfecting

Postby Zapper » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:11 am

I hate to be the one to say it. But as much as I hate how COVID-19 has changed life as we know it I am glad people are cleaning regularly.
Seeing businesses constantly wiping down carts with wipes etc and my coworkers leaving every hour to wash hands is awesome.

All the other stuff is meh. (Lol)

Bobbie
Administrator

Re: Covid and disinfecting

Postby Bobbie » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:42 pm

Zapper,
Agree. This helps those of us with c diff and prayers other problems. For years, my friends looked askance while I used Purell in restaurants. Now, they are scrubbing away, too. Welcome to my world.

How are you doing, Zapper?

Zapper
Regular Contributor

Postby Zapper » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:05 am

I’m doing much better than previous years. No relapse and been cdiff free since May 2017. Been lucky to not have to have needed any abx since. I eat differently and still unfortunately had some food intolerances that 3 years later I still have but overall happy and healthy!

Glad I have this page and this community.

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:03 pm

Zapper,

Glad we have been helpful.

Return to “Free Form Discussion”