To Heather

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Christina
Long Time Contributor

To Heather

Postby Christina » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:16 am

I just wanted to check in and see how you were. Any improvements?
Hang in there.

HEATHER28
Long Time Contributor

Postby HEATHER28 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:26 am

Hi Christina
I am doing pretty good. I calmed down after I talked to you and things seemed to get a lot better. I am still keeping a eye on things. If it gets real bad I am going to talk to my Dr. My problem is if I get the slightest bit of "D" I freak out and start worrying and I know that, that doesn't help things and sometime I think that I am making myself sick with worry. I have always been a worrier, and sence having CDiff I have become a even worse worrier...lol. Thank you for checking in on me! How are you doing? I hope everything is going well. How is your Grandma?
Heather

Cdiff free 7yrs! Cdiff left me with IBS but, I am dealing with it!!
"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence I can reach for. Perfection is god's business." Michael J. Fox

Christina
Long Time Contributor

Postby Christina » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:54 pm

So far all is well.I'm glad you're OK.Try to relax a bit.You'll be fine.They gave my Grandma Zithromax instead and I have her taking 3 acidophilus a day with it.She started today.Just keeping my fingers crossed but I'm sure she'll be OK.Hang in there.Call if you need anything.

Return to “Free Form Discussion”