Terrified and Not sure what to do

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
hledgess
Regular Contributor

Terrified and Not sure what to do

Postby hledgess » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:17 am

I’m posting here bc it’s kind of all over the place. First I am worried I am starting to relapse bc I have not been hungry af all today and have gone to the bathroom twice .. literally could only eat a banana.. the other thing that’s been an issue is my living situation that has me confused and terrified.. I know that we clean the bathroom after going but my drain backed up in the basement and they said it would happen again.. I cleaned it with bleach and some chemical my brother gave me that they use in hospitals but I need to do more tomorrow.. as I was trying tot give the cat a bath the water got in my mouth so I am freaking out about that as he played in the water and walked all over where the water had been. He was also on countertops and the stove and furniture. I’m scared my kids could get this or later myself relapse if I dont get it all.. I’m scared and sick and just want things to go more smoothly .. any kind words or tips or things you’ve had happen are appreciated

AllisS
Long Time Contributor

Re: Terrified and Not sure what to do

Postby AllisS » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:03 am

I just replied to you about this concern in your other thread. It's better to confine your posts about the same issue to the same thread.
If your illness was preceded by use of a medication, e.g., an antibiotic, please fill out an FDA Adverse Event Report at http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/default.htm

Return to “Free Form Discussion”