My New Favorite Show

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
HEATHER28
Long Time Contributor

My New Favorite Show

Postby HEATHER28 » Fri May 26, 2006 10:16 am

My new favorite show is Deal or No Deal!! Everyone at work was talking about it so I had to check it out and I haven't been able to stop watching!! Howie is funny and the people on the show are crazy!! I don't think that I could ever be on the show it would be just to nerve racking!!!! So I will stick to watching...lol.
Heather

Cdiff free 7yrs! Cdiff left me with IBS but, I am dealing with it!!
"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence I can reach for. Perfection is god's business." Michael J. Fox

nsewell
Long Time Contributor

Postby nsewell » Fri May 26, 2006 11:24 am

Ya its an awesome show. I wish someone would actually win the million $$

HEATHER28
Long Time Contributor

Postby HEATHER28 » Fri May 26, 2006 11:53 am

I was watching it last night and there was a preview for I think that its going to be on Monday's episode that someone has the chance to win 5millons $$$. Could you imagine that!!!
Heather

"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence I can reach for. Perfection is god's business." Michael J. Fox

Marcia
Long Time Contributor

Postby Marcia » Wed May 31, 2006 11:34 pm

'So you think you can dance' is back, i loved 1srt season. Anybody interested is on Fox.

HEATHER28
Long Time Contributor

Postby HEATHER28 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:04 am

Marcia

Another show that I want to watch is Treasure Hunters. I am not sure when it starts but, it looks like its going to be a pretty cool show. Next Monday is the last episode of Deal or No Deal, and the one where someone can win 5Millon ???
Heather

Return to “Free Form Discussion”