AMERICAN IDOL

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
nsewell
Long Time Contributor

AMERICAN IDOL

Postby nsewell » Tue May 23, 2006 9:40 pm

Did anyone watch the finally tonight? Catherine and Taylor were my favorites but I think Taylor did better tonight. What do you all think?

cindym
Long Time Contributor

Postby cindym » Tue May 23, 2006 10:55 pm

Taylor----hands down. He was not my favorite by a long shot but he is definitely better than the girl.
Cindy

Marcia
Long Time Contributor

Postby Marcia » Tue May 23, 2006 11:14 pm

I do not like either of them. If i had to pick i'd choose Katherine (?) Taylor sounds the same to me, Katherine can sing different styles, different tones. Taylor sounds same nomatter what type of song he singing. I watch my novela at the time but watched a little bit of AI at the begining.

Christina
Long Time Contributor

Postby Christina » Wed May 24, 2006 8:59 am

I was up sick so at 4 minutes to 1 am EST time I voted for Taylor. I finally got throught with 4 minutes to spare!

Knitter
Regular Contributor

Postby Knitter » Sun May 28, 2006 7:43 pm

I said right from the beginning that Taylor was going to walk away with it, and he did! He is unique and that is part of what they look for in a new entertainer. He sure has grown through this experience. He is a much better showman than he was at first. The image consultants that wanted to dye his hair black must be chocking on the egg dripping down their faces now.
Vancocin 250 mg. 4 X daily, Bio-K+, 4 acidophilis pills. IBS, Type II Diabetes, A-typical Menieres. C. Diff. 6X/11 months til May/2006; recurred Sept. 26, 2010.
Take care, stay safe and be happy!
Knitter

Return to “Free Form Discussion”