To MaryT

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Christina
Long Time Contributor

To MaryT

Postby Christina » Tue May 16, 2006 8:32 am

I just wanted make sure you were OK with all the flooding there.I hope you haven't had any problems.
My family is in Andover.They've got lots of problems.Lots of water.
Hope all is well and dry.
Christina

Nancy1
Administrator

Postby Nancy1 » Tue May 16, 2006 11:22 am

The pictures on TV of the flooding in New England look dreadful. Christina, how is your family doing? Did they have to evacuate? I surely hope not, and that they didn't have too much damage. Of course, I hope the same for you, MaryT, and for all our cdiff family in the areas affected. It's bad enough to have cdiff, but worse when the weather gets you too.

Christina
Long Time Contributor

Postby Christina » Tue May 16, 2006 12:29 pm

Everyone's fine.They had basement flooding and no school for the past two days.My family lives along the Merrimack River and near the Spickett River. Those are the two most of the pictures on TV have been about. I think alot of roads are closed and some have given way. My Grandmother said they thought the rains should end by this afternoon.

Return to “Free Form Discussion”