Don't worry....

Veteran support board users and new posters - use this forum to talk about whatever you want. Topics may be C. diff. related but are not required to be. Post here about posters' birthdays, holiday greetings, vacation plans, etc. If it doesn't fit in another forum, put it here.
Knitter
Regular Contributor

Don't worry....

Postby Knitter » Wed May 10, 2006 6:25 pm

If you don't hear from me for several days, don't worry. I am off to my daughter's house to babysit and will return Sunday night.

I hope every Mother in our "little family" has a wonderful Mother's Day and that their day is filled with love and joy.
Vancocin 250 mg. 4 X daily, Bio-K+, 4 acidophilis pills. IBS, Type II Diabetes, A-typical Menieres. C. Diff. 6X/11 months til May/2006; recurred Sept. 26, 2010.
Take care, stay safe and be happy!
Knitter

Knitter
Regular Contributor

Postby Knitter » Fri May 19, 2006 5:57 am

I'm leaving this evening and going to my granddaughter's second birthday party, and from there I am going to the trailer for until Friday. I am taking my trusty Bio-K+ with me and my new little blender to make the smoothies. I'll post on my progress when I return home.

I hope everyone has a great weekend (ours is a long one this week, it is Victoria Day).
Vancocin 250 mg. 4 X daily, Bio-K+, 4 acidophilis pills. IBS, Type II Diabetes, A-typical Menieres. C. Diff. 6X/11 months til May/2006; recurred Sept. 26, 2010.
Take care, stay safe and be happy!
Knitter

Return to “Free Form Discussion”